Monday, March 14, 2011

Caswell Inc: For Metal Finishing Supplies & Techniques

When I first saw Caswell Metal Finishing in the 1990’s I really liked it. Now it's even better with a wealth how-to information and supplies for plating, polishing, powder coating and anodizing metal, these guys have the interests of the do-it-yourself crowd at heart.


And now their forums have grown, so you can expect quick answers to all your metal finishing questions. Want to build your own powder coating oven? They’ve got the plans, parts and forums for support. You could even start a metal finishing business! These guys are ShopKulture diehards.


Go to Caswell Inc.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post! I haven't ever checked out Caswell before but I am looking to learn more about metal finishing. I will have to check out your link!

    ReplyDelete